The WCDF 2020 rules will be applicable as this is an event under the auspices of the WCDF.The complete rules book is available at the WCDF site.
Below you will find a summary of general rules to which all competitors must adhere.
• All competitors should be respectful to other competitors and not interfere with or disrupt them.
• Dance teachers/instructors should register at least in the Novice division.
• Competitors must report to the floor coordinator 15 minutes prior to their competition.
• Competitors who are not available when their name is called are liable to be scratched.
• Any formal complaints must be directed to the Contest Coordinator.
• In all circumstances the Contest Coordinators´ decisions are final.
• WCDF Rules 2019 and Scoring Format are applicable.